Monday, May 25, 2009

Freedom Ride, Washington DC May 24, 2009


On our way off the Metro we saw this bike. It was too perfect not to take a photo of

Photo of the other side of the helmet.
Posted by Picasa


One of the many trucks in the ride.

Like I said, the ride lasted for 3.5 hours. It was such a neat experience to be there
while the ride went on. My family and I walked around, in and out of the buildings, my
kids would ask "Mom what's that sound?" I'd reply, "It's still the ride."

This biker pulled right up in front of me and punched fists with both of my children.
I was a little confused as to what he was doing, but after the first one, I understood.

This was about 4 minutes into the ride. I was so proud to be able to see all of the
Gold Star Mom's riding, All that they have given up it was the least some of these
bikers could do, at least that's what they told me.
Posted by Picasa






Posted by Picasa




This was my favorite shot. This lady was so proud to be in the ride,
you can tell she doesn't ride often, she's wearing sandals, but she still
gave her time to show how proud she was of her son.

Most of these phtos speak for themselves, they need no comment.

This is one of those.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: